No, Not Really.

"Should I have a blog?" - Monica Milbert.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

BBD: Twentyfourseven

No, BBD does not stand for the group which makes up one-third of the East Coast Family, it stands for Blog By Demand. While BTMD didnt exactly demand a twentyfourseven blog, I do feel I should say that after watching that show for about 2 minutes, steam was shooting out of my ears like an angry cartoon character. I would like to write more, but I guess thats all I can really say about it since I had to change the channel, because things never end well for the steamed cartoon.

If you would like a BBD, leave your request in the comments section.

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, December 15, 2006, Blogger joe said...

the cast of the real world denver is in chicago, right now!

anyone else think the duel is cheapened by alton's absence? do you think he was banned or something?

 
At 10:28 AM, December 15, 2006, Blogger Dan said...

i think alton failed his urine test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home