No, Not Really.

"Should I have a blog?" - Monica Milbert.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Reunions got Class

Friday marks the first of our high school reunions. Thanks Matt. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend and see who became a fatty, which I think is really the only reason anyone goes to these things. That and of course to fail one more time at capturing your unicorn.

All of the attractive women at the hospital seem to work two floors above me. Luckily, I know someone from high school that works there. Today I found myself paying her another visit, and offering my assistance, because, as I announced to those in and some out of earshot, that helping people is what I do. That is, its what I do when I'm not being a rebel.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, November 26, 2005, Blogger Anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:56 PM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dan. It's Kyle Darton. Except i'm not anymore. I'm Fartin' Darton. You blog is super duper.

 
At 8:42 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger joe said...

hey dan, it's booger thomas m.d. except i'm not anymore. i got my medical liscence temporarily suspended for laughing at the word testicle. so i'm just boog thomas. boog's audi 5.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home