No, Not Really.

"Should I have a blog?" - Monica Milbert.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yep. It's still cold here.

So our Scandinavian ancestors, all certainly suffering from seasonal affective, migrate from Norway and Sweden all the way across an ocean, halfway across a continent, and settle in.....Minnesota. You freaking morons. Meanwhile, several generations later, I find myself body checking my car door at 6am to break the ice so I can simply get it open. Who is more idiotic, those who came or those who stayed?
Speaking of 6am, this early wake-up is definitely curing my nasty case of stickittothemaniosis. And I don't wanna get well. I'm going to have to find a way to rebel that doesn't take a lot of energy. Maybe I'll listen to the radio really loud while I commute home. Maybe I'll even listen to rap music. With the windows down. No, its too cold. And all this loud music is giving me a headache. Anyone up for Matlock and prune juice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home